Orange ricotta bread is one of the most fantastic breakfasts in demand, and you would love to have it on your table. It gives you the Exotic flavors, and the recipe is incredibly easy. That is the reason why you would want to give it a try at your home so that finding the orange ricotta bread is no longer a problem. Today we are going to talk about how you can get the best citrus-flavored food so that you can make it in a jiffy. It is a recipe that you can make all round the year, and it will get you a lot of appreciation. It will look just like a pound cake, but the taste will be different.
You, Will, Need The Following Ingredients
In order to make the bread itself you will need softened butter of about three fourth cup, one and a half cup of sugar, 3 large eggs, one and a half cup of whole milk ricotta cheese, one and a half teaspoons of vanilla extract, 2 and a half teaspoons baking powder, 2 tablespoons of orange zest, and one tsp salt.
If you want to make the Glaze, then you will need half cup sugar along with half teaspoon vanilla, one teaspoon orange zest, and three tablespoons of orange juice. You can also add a sprinkle of salt if you want.
The Baking Procedure
- First, you have to start by preheating the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. You can heat the oven for 10 minutes Straight.
- Next, you will have to spray the Cooking Pan with butter or grease. It will be even better if you use a loaf pan.
- Now take a large bowl and put together the butter and sugar for about 2 minutes. Next, you have to add the ricotta cheese, and then you have to blend it for another 3 minutes
- Make sure that you add eggs one at a time, and you have to keep on beating after each egg. It will provide the perfect consistency that you are looking for and makes the beating easier.
- Then you have to add the vanilla and orange zest, and after that, you have to start mixing again.
- Next, you have to add the baking powder, flour, and salt. Make sure that you are not mixing it too much, and only proper blending will be OK.
- Now you have to put the entire batter into the pan and bake for 55 minutes. Insert a toothpick to find out whether something sticks on it. If it comes out clean, then the bread is done.
- You have to wait for about five minutes before you pour the Glaze. The bliss is nothing but a proper mix of all the ingredients that we have stated before. You have to let the entire thing cool before you start serving.
Now that you know how to make the perfect Orange ricotta bread, it will never be a problem for you to get an excellent breakfast. You will be able to make the most out of the citrus-flavored bread and also make sandwiches out of the same.