Many of us are profound lovers of burgers, and these burgers come in different varieties and forms. There are many restaurants I have been working in my life. I have served in the restaurant, which specializes in steaks and chops popularly known as a Steakhouse for six years. I am very selective about the burgers. Burgers should be soft, full of juice, and comes in different flavors. It is tough to prepare burgers at home as done in the steakhouses because these restaurants strictly follow the recipes that require a correct mixture of beef, which is challenging to get.
After several attempts, I was able to prepare burgers at home with the help of lean beef kneaded in a bread and milk that keeps the meat soft and juicy even when it is cooked on medium flame after adding all the ingredients for seasoning. Let us look at the Details About Juicy Steakhouse Burgers, which is utterly delicious and serves the right amount of health benefits.
You can buy the best chelf uniform for you, it will help you prepare the best dish.
What You Will Be Requiring For Juicy Steakhouse Burgers
Undermentioned are the list of things that you will require to make the Juicy Steakhouse Burgers
- Firstly the main ingredient that you will be required is the two pieces of white sandwich bread, with the crusts displaced and then it should be cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- Then we also need 1/3 cup low-fat milk
- Add 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt according to taste with one teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Next up for taste, we need three garlic cloves nicely minced
- Then is 1-1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce if available with two tablespoons ketchup
- Also, you need to add 3 pounds 85% lean ground beef which is again the main ingredient
- This thing is optional three scallions, finely sliced
- Next is Non-flammable cooking spray to grease grill with number of hamburger buns
The Preparations Of Juicy Steakhouse Burgers
Let’s start with the detailed preparation of the Juicy Steakhouse Burgers. We begin with starting it with the panade and flavoring part. You have to first mash the bread and milk collectively with a fork precisely until it forms a chunky paste.
Then add the salt, pepper, garlic, and ketchup according to your taste and Stir the mixture well. Also, add the ground beef and scallions along in the process.
Gently mixing is done until everything is consolidated well. overmixing should not be done
The next step will be Dividing the mixture into ten equal pieces and shape into loose balls. Then you have to Flatten each ball into a 3/4-inch- patty to place it well. Burgers density is fundamental here as it will ensure a good on the exterior without overcooking the inside. To make a domed shape on the grill, you have to make it pleasant. Also, grill it on both the side for some time until nicely browned.